Field Service Engineers27 Juli 2023
Development Workflow Consultant
Field Based – UK
Excellent and competitive Salary + Car / Car Allowance
Winner of the Investors in Sales 2023 and Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe’s Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
As the Development/Workflow Consultant you will be comfortable in the broad role of supporting the organisations external customers as well as internal departments.
You will be involved in providing on-going technical support and delivering technical projects and installations for a wide range of external clients, both remotely and on-site, as well as for internal teams. This role will incorporate both visiting customer’s sites and remote working from an Apogee office (or home) as required.
Your knowledge of the Apogee Development/Workflow portfolio of products and wider skillset will enable you to support our existing customers and their wide range of solutions, often integrating a number of software products in Apogee’s portfolio into customer’s IT environments.
This will be a dual role of implementation and supporting SME, Enterprise and public sector solutions. You will be working closely with various teams that make up the Professional Services Team as a whole in the delivery of these solutions.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experienced in supporting workflow solutions and have a solid knowledge of Information Technology systems, applications, servers and networks.
- A passion for technology, keeping up to date with new and emerging technologies.
- A strong communicator – our projects and the support of incidents are often business critical for our customers, providing prompt and accurate communication is key to keeping those involved updated and developments moving forward.
- Experience with Workflow development highly desirable.
- Knowledge workflow platforms and functionality essential.
- Experience working on systems integration projects, business transformation programmes, or service automation initiatives highly desirable.
- Familiar with database technologies, such as MySQL and MsSQL.
- Experience, Azure DevOps or other technical project management tools desirable.
- Knowledge and working with Workflow Document Management software such as AutoStore, PlanetPress/PReS, Therefore and EzeScan desirable.
- Flexible working options
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits (maternity, adoption, paternity and IVF)
- 2 paid days off per year for voluntary work to support our local communities
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Access to Apogee Learning Academy
- Sponsorship for professional development and memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme, including access to a virtual GP and financial wellbeing support
- Mental health first aider support programme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Employee social events and recognition activities throughout the year
- HP Employee discount programmes
- Mobile phone discounts
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options